There was a trip to the Singapore Discovery Centre today - how lame. Everyone's been there before but I guess the teachers are too blur to notice it. Anyway, the End-year Exam results were also released today and I failed 2 out of 3 humanities - 32% for Literature and 45% for History. I really have to a agree with Valerie - my humanities "sucks like hell lor". But at least I have my 82% Science and 75% Math to pull my grades up :D. Luckily I'm going to
NUShs next year and I won't have to worry about being put into an arts class because that's not really my strength area.
Speaking of NUShs, Natalie's going to NUS tomorrow to take an admission test and I really really really hope she gets in! Poor Sarah, Evelyn couldn't find her name anywhere even though she says she submitted the application form... ~Sigh~ I'll really miss everyone next year.. *Cries*
12:29 AM